Leadership and Communication Training
Having the right people in the right positions is the difference between Success and Failure:
“Getting the right people in the right jobs is a lot more important than developing a strategy.” ~Jack Welch
“Leaders aren’t just born… they’re made.” ~Jack Welch
The modern leadership structure will constantly make critical decisions that affect the future of the organisation. Whether introducing new talent to the boardroom, creating synergy within the top team after a leadership change, or developing a strategy that will align the organisation from the senior-leadership team downwards – in every case having critical and accurate information about the team and its members will enable senior leaders to confidently meet challenges, make the right decisions, and reduce the chance of making costly mistakes.
But comprehensive insight itself is not enough; the modern leadership team needs not only to actively advance in its areas where it has strength and expertise, it must also take steps to overcome inadequacies and remove limitations and risks.
Our Executive Assessment and Business Psychology experts work together with our clients, not only to accurately analyse and assess the individual Executives and Top Teams that shape the present organisation, but also to guide and mentor these same Executives, preparing them for the challenges ahead, ensuring the right executives are in the right roles, and identifying development paths that will create exceptional future leaders who will ultimately take the organisation to the next level.
In too many instances, organisations base their Top Team recruitment, promotion and retirement decisions on eye-catching documents, inadequate / unreliable data, and personal bias. We provide objective, relevant, and scientifically-backed information that the senior management can rely upon to confidently take immediate actions, or use as the basis for long-term strategies.
We deliver the following 4 disciplines to ensure that we have the right people at the right place at the right time.
- The 4 Es Executive Performance Assessment
- The 4 Es Executive Performance Team Assessment
- The 4 Es Executive Performance Coaching & Mentoring
- High Performance Culture
Acceptance 4 ‘E’s Executive Assessment & Coaching builds up Confidence, Leadership Competence & Higher Performance
The Benefits for our Clients
The Acceptance Executive Assessment
- Identifies strengths and problem-areas for both individuals and teams
- Identifies positive communication channels, and where communication breaks down
- Enables direct feedback from all members
- Identifies potential leaders, and allows early nurturing of Leadership skills in preparation for the Leadership Pipeline.
The Acceptance Executive Team Assessment
- Report on current team behaviour; identifying strengths and suitability to the tasks ahead; identifying potential problems, communication bottlenecks and skills shortages
- Enable Management to define future team structure and behaviour
- Optimising plan for High Performance Team
The Acceptance Executive Coaching
The Acceptance 4 E’s Feedback & Executive Performance Coaching is conducted with more than 800 top Executives globally every year. Our Executive Performance Coaching is specifically targeted towards high-end Executives who have already achieved more than the average in business, and who are already perceived as successful:
- Our Assessment and Mentoring experts will provide each Executive with an individual and personal performance feedback based upon the results of their initial assessment, and together we will identify development paths for their short, medium and long-term performance improvement
- We will give each Executives new perspectives and insights into understanding their own behaviour, how other people will perceive them, and how they directly affect the environment around them.
- Our experts will produce individual reports on each Executive for use by the organisation’s Higher Management only, giving critical insight and providing valuable directions on how to obtain the best performance from each Executive
- We will also provide development plans for each Executive that will underpin the coaching for their increased performance, enable a balanced leadership approach to empowerment, and mentor them to create and encourage increased performance within their teams and people directly.
- Our coaching sessions will normally be conducted over a 3-month period, and measurable improvement will be visibly apparent within 4 sessions.
- Most CEO’s and Executives today rely on a Performance Coach, sometimes from a personal drive or desire to keep growing their own potential in an extremely turbulent and busy environment, but typically one of the following benefits is a key determining factor:
- Hard results – greater productivity, faster promotions, bigger profits
- Deeper personal learning – about yourself, how you’re perceived, and where you can improve
- Rapid action – advancing business aspects faster and with greater precision
- Space to hear your own voice – to talk something through and gain perspective
- Awareness of perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may be holding you back
- Support and confidence to “lean in” and make bold moves
- Clarity on your values and what you stand for, which leads to greater conviction
- To gain improvement ideas that are not immediately obvious – awareness of blind spots
- Emotional support, empathy, and encouragement – to reduce the feeling of isolation
- The cold truth others won’t tell you
- Third-party moderation for 360-reviews, strategic planning, and conflict resolution
- Support for improving specific targeted skills – communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, persuasion, etc.
How do we get started?
The core of our service is the Executive Assessment – although it can undertake by single individuals, we recommend the Personality & Logic Profiling of all Management Executives, Managers and Project Leaders:
- Identify who will be involved in the Assessment Programme
- We will contact each selected Executive and give them access to their individual assessment
- Once the online assessments are completed we will schedule feedback meetings with each Executive either in person or via videoconferencing
- Development points are defined with each Executive
- Each Executive will have an individual report generated for Management
- Each Team will have its own report generated for Management
A coaching schedule if agreed will be produced and meetings diarised
Executives are asked a series of scientifically-created questions to determine Personality and Behavior characteristics. If wished for the profile testing is followed by series of Mensa-determined problems to identify Logic and Problem-solving characteristics; coupled with one-to-one data verification to provide a comprehensive, fair and accurate assessment. This is extremely important for jobs on leadership level or technical jobs where complexity or dealing with multiple change are important. We use one of the best and reliable tools in the world to conduct our assessment. The first part of the Assessment is done online – The feedback always one to one.
High Performance Culture
- Acceptance has successfully completed many culture change projects and will be your partner through the process to ensure the highest impact.
- The Culture Change project needs to be driven from the very top – from the role models themselves.
- However, the real tipping point of culture change is when the organisation begins to act on the new behaviour from bottom up. This will normally be reached within a period of 12 months if done in accordance with our Culture Change programme
- Current culture analysis
- New culture principles defined with top management – they will have to buy-in and be aligned in their behaviour and communication to make it happen
- Decide on a few (4-8) culture statements with top executives
- Change leadership and communication plan on how to implement the new culture
- Workshops with Mid-management to get their buy-in and discuss and decide what each culture statement will mean for them and how they act as Culture Change Ambassadors
- Make culture part of your strategy targets and implement the principles in top- and mid-managers job descriptions and targets
- Define and celebrate Quick-Wins to show the organisation the benefit of the new and empowered behaviour
- Monitor and follow up
Please contact directly email@example.com for presentation, references and more information.